- 5 Free Business Joomla Templates To Create a Powerful Website
Building an attractive website is becoming faster and easier. There is no need to invent something, as different template providers offer a variety of outstanding solutions for various categories of users. It is possible to choose ready-made templates that open limitless opportunities for making successful websites. What is more, there are diverse content management systems (CMS) available to select the one that meets your requirements.
Joomla is one of the most popular CMS. It is available for anyone interested in making websites for various purposes. However, this is not the only advantage. Joomla templates offer the following benefits:
- it is easy to install and customize any template you select. Moreover, the templates come with detailed documentation explaining all the issues you may come across;
- all the Joomla templates are user-friendly and SEO-optimized;
- there is a wide range of additional features to add to the website. For example, you may take advantage of the Google Map plugin or social media options.
Let us take a look at some samples that are worth your attention to evaluate Joomla templates functionality.
Wegy is a fully responsive Joomla template with a modern design that is a perfect solution to build a website for any startup. Bootstrap 3.1 ensures a great website performance in all the major browsers. Moreover, the template contains such useful features, as:
- all the necessary pages to present your company or services you provide;
- the Blog page to strengthen the website with informative articles;
- the Testimonials section to add clients’ feedback to the website;
- Newsletter subscription form to let people subscribe to receive important information about special offers or discounts.
2. JD Paris
JD Paris is an interactive Joomla template that suits perfectly well to promote educational institutions. It comes with the following features:
- pre-made pages to present your school or courses in the best possible way. You may provide information about the school, the programs you offer, the teachers, etc.;
- Login/Register module to make it possible for students to register on the website;
- JD Simple Contact Form module to enable online application forms submission;
- Number Counter to focus people’s attention on important figures, like the number of students, years of experience, etc.
ESP University is an Education Centre Joomla template. Using it, you will be able to make a functional website for any educational project. The following features will achieve the set objective:
- a responsive layout to ensure access to your website from any device;
- cross-browser compatibility for your website to function well in all major browsers;
- Google fonts to make the website more attractive with advanced typography;
- social login feature to link your accounts from social networks and share the necessary information;
- detailed instructions on installing and customizing the template.
4. JD Austin
JD Austin is an awesome option for those who need a business website. This free Joomla template has all the necessary features to create the one in several clicks. JD Austin offers:
- a clean and lightweight code to guarantee fast and flawless website performance;
- a powerful Admin panel to make a visually attractive and fully functional website;
- advanced typography options to make the website even more impressive;
- SP Simple Portfolio extension to add a separate portfolio section to the website;
- Chronoform builder to let you create a contact form.
Build an impressive photographer portfolio website with the Focus Joomla template. It will be possible due to the following features:
- a pre-made structure created especially to advertise photographer portfolio;
- a responsive layout that makes it possible to adapt the website to devices with different screen sizes;
- Newsletter subscription to keep in touch with your loyal, as well as potential clients;
- the Blog functionality that allows attracting more customers to the website if you post interesting articles with useful pieces of advice.
Moreover, the template is easy to install and customize.
To sum up, these Joomla templates are a perfect solution for those who would like to build their websites themselves. Being free of charge, they are full of useful features to let you create a powerful website. You will easily cope with the task, even without having special coding skills.