Article summary: Without revenue coming in every month, your small business won’t last for long. To overcome the hurdles that get in the way of converting your leads such as recurring tasks, you need tools to help you get things done faster so you focus on critical tasks that require your undivided attention.
Conversions are your lifeline. And since they don’t only involve your customers making a payment for your product or service, then it’s highly likely that you have a solid strategy that helps you convert your leads into customers.
Are you converting your leads to customers as fast as you’d like to? Are you hitting your revenue goals? Is your sales team productive?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, chances are that you’re struggling with your sales strategy. And if you’re already doing well, then there’s still room for improvement.
You might decide to reorganize your team to make it more effective, and sometimes, all you need is the right tool that helps you save time by automating and managing business processes, so you focus on critical areas of your business.
In this post, we’ll talk about the top 9 tools you’ll need to enhance your sales strategy and boost your conversions. Let’s get started;
Also ranked as a top website builder, Wix has a ton of templates to help you create stunning landing pages to boost your conversions. These templates help improve the usability of your landing pages through;
- Eye-catching design to hold your visitors’ attention
- Sufficient whitespace to improve the readability of your copy
- A responsive layout for easy navigation no matter what device they are using to visit your site
The result? Reduced bounce rate and more conversions. Take a look at this app landing page;
- Allows you to customize your landing page elements such as colors, call to action buttons, and social sharing icons
- Integrates with other tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, Google ads, and Mailchimp
- Automatic mobile optimization for each of your landing pages
- Allows you to provide different payment methods on your landing pages
Start with Wix’s free plan that allows first-time users to give it a test run. Once you’re satisfied, head over to their pricing page and choose a suitable premium plan that you will pay for monthly or annually.
Reply.io is one of (if not) the best multichannel sales tools out there. Integrating all of your sales channels from social media to phone calls to emails, you can track customer data for a single source of sales truth.
This allows you to sell smarter, rather than working harder.
With plenty of automation and integration, Reply handles heavy sales-lifting and keeps your data organized better than most CRMs.
- Reply academy to walk you through every feature and ensure you extract the most value from the tool
- Can be used for inbound, outbound, account-based marketing, PR, business development, and even recruiting / HR
- Countless integrations to automate everything from contacts to outreach
- Useful resources on building sales development processes
- Reply has different pricing for individual, business, and enterprise usage
Pro tip: check out their ultra-detailed outbound sales playbook for tons of useful sales tools and tricks.
Back and forth emails to plan sales meetings are unproductive. Besides, how often do you find yourself canceling a sales meeting with a prospect because of a conflicting schedule?
Using Woven, this will be a thing of the past. It comes with scheduling features that prevent double booking. Eliminate back and forth emails by sharing your availability with others, so you both find a suitable time that works.
- Has smart templates for the meetings you hold frequently. Customize these templates to include details of your meetings, location, and time to help you schedule the meetings faster
- Allows you to schedule meetings across different time zones and avoid conflict in timing
- Integrates with iOS to help you plan meetings faster on your mobile device
- Free (still in beta testing)
4.Forms On Fire
Once you sign up a new client, how you onboard them determines whether they stick with you or choose to work with your competitors. And if it’s taking too long to onboard them, then there’s a high likelihood that you might lose them.
When you’re dealing with clients in person, Forms on Fire helps you to speed up this process owing to its offline capabilities then translates that data online. This way, you don’t have to enter customer data manually.
Besides, Forms on Fire offer you a ton of customization options and templates to help you create beautiful forms that people want to fill in. Whether you’re collecting payments, work orders, or creating user onboarding checklists, forms on fire have you covered to help you automate your processes.
- Serves more than 15 different industries
- Works on Microsoft, Android, and iOS
- Integrates with other apps to boost your efficiency
- Start with their free trial then choose any of their paid plans that suit your needs.
5. Time Tackle
In an age where productivity is your greatest asset, it’s no longer enough to track your time. You need to analyze how well you’re using it and identify loopholes in your schedule. Enter: Time Tackle.
For instance, given the different responsibilities that your sales reps have, you need to know if they are doing their work and how much time they spend on each of their roles.
If they have sales calls, you also want to know how much time they spend and compare that with the number of customers you get.
If you feel like they’re spending too much time on sales calls, it could be due to several objections that they can’t overcome. Train them on how to overcome these objections or tweak your sales materials to overcome these objections long before they get on a call with your sales reps.
- Allows you to export your calendar to an excel sheet
- Converts your calendar data into an invoice for projects you worked on in a given period
- Helps you track mileage for parcel deliveries and other appointments
Their basic plan is free, but you can upgrade to their professional or business plans to suit your needs.
Using our sales rep example from TimeTackle, tweak your sales materials to overcome common objections that your sales reps encounter during sales calls by creating beautiful infographics with Venngage.
Visual content holds people’s attention, and they remember more information as compared to when they read written content. Start by using their comparison infographic templates to compare your business with a competitor, highlighting what sets you apart from everyone else.
- Its does not require you to have design skills
- Share your infographic on social media
- Provides live and email support
It has three pricing plans: Free, business, and premium.
People sent and received 281.1 billion emails in 2018 and this means that you need to stand out when sending emails- especially if you’re doing link building and PR campaigns.
Use Mailshake’s link building email templates to promote your landing pages to earn more links and traffic.
It also allows you to personalize each email you send, schedule follow-ups, and see how your emails are performing in their analytics reports.
- Integrates with other apps such as Hubspot and Salesforce to track direct metrics and KPIs from profit margin to conversion rate
- Allows you to A/B test your emails
- Analyzes your email copy and provides suggestions on how to improve it
- The basic plan starts at $39/month.
RightInbox is one of my favorite email tools out there, especially if you’re a solopreneur/consultant working with a small number of clients and want to automate your emails. Add it to Gmail or use it as an addon in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome browsers then create a drip sequence to nurture your prospects.
Set reminders to help you keep up with important conversations with clients such as contract signing, onboarding, or even consultation calls.
- Provides you with email templates that you can optimize
- Embed GIFs in your emails to make them more engaging
- Sync with other CRM tools you want to use
Another great sales tool and this one comes with a twist. While won’t convert your listeners into customers immediately, Buzzsprout helps you:
- Reach a new audience that prefers to listen to content hence bring in a new stream of leads
- Build trust faster with your listeners (your voice is unique therefore it allows them to connect with you)
- Create multiple touchpoints with your audience leading to more opportunities to create brand intimacy
Besides, 54% of your listeners are likely to buy from brands advertisements they hear on podcasts. With over 70 million monthly downloads of podcasts, you’re guaranteed to reach a wide audience. So, instead of focusing on immediate conversions, you’ll be playing the long game.
- Helps get your podcast listed on major directories
- Provides you with podcast statistics to show you how well you are doing
- Allows you to customize your podcast to maintain brand consistency
- Transcribe your podcast shows inside Buzzsprout to take care of those who have trouble listening to your shows
It provides you with a free 90-day trial. Upgrade to any of their paid plans to scale your podcast efforts.
So, which tool will you use?
You know what you need to do to fix your sales strategy to achieve your sales goals in the next quarter. Besides, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to do that.
And the best part about most of these tools is that they offer a free trial to help you learn the ropes before you commit to them. Go ahead and grab the tools you need and get things done.